Sunday, October 21, 2012

November Kit!

Hi Everyone!

I am really excited about the first Copic Kit and I hope you all are too.  Please keep in mind that if you are coming to the crop on Saturday, Oct.27th you can pay for your kit at the crop and there will be no shipping charge. I will keep up the samples for you to print out and follow. I will also email the color list separately once you have paid for your kit.

If I run out of an embellishment in a certain color, please know it is not intentional and I will replace it with another color. I do hope this is very successful and that you all will look forward to a monthly kit.

All kits will be mailed out after payment is received. Payments are due on the 26th unless you are coming to the crop. I will mail the kits out on Monday Oct. 29th. If you want to pay sooner you can and I will send out the kits as soon as the payment is received.

My Email Address is Spo1908@aol.com if you have any questions. If you have any suggestions for card ideas or a certain stamp collection you would like to see, please let me know and I will try to get that stamp in.
Thanks again for your support!

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR YOUR INVOICE OR YOU CAN MAIL A CHECK!!!!


Supplies: 
Stamp: Whiff Of Joy
Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Ribbon : American Kraft


Supplies: 
Stamps: No Longer Available 
Paper: Jillibean

Supplies: 
Stamps: Whiff of Joy
Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Ribbon: American Craft

Supplies: 
Stamps: Greeting Farm
Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Ribbon: American Craft

Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Farm
Paper: Bella Blvd





No comments: