Friday, November 16, 2012

December Kit

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving and I hope you have finished your Christmas Cards! Here is the new card kit! I really enjoyed making this kit because I added in a few new elements like die cuts and glitter and some fun new stamps. The stamps that I was waiting for did not come in so I finished the kit tonight.

This is a limited set. I have 15 kits available right this second but if I sell out of those I will place another supply order. Please email me at Spo1908@aol.com and let me know how many kits you want and I will send you an invoice. This is the quickest and easiest way. I will start mailing out the kits on Monday. I will start looking for new supplies for our January kit next week too. Keep in mind that I am starting to book classes starting January. I am in negotiations with Photo Scraps to see what they will offer me. They are very interested and I would be thrilled to continue teaching if all goes well. I will keep you all in the loop. Don't worry, I am going to continue the kits because I really enjoy doing them. And I hope you all are still interested in buying them.

Here they are!!!!!!


                                                                 Peace



Stamps: Our Daily Bread
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Stickles: Star Dust



                                                                         Wishing you Laughter


Stamps:  Stamping Bella
Paper: Winter Wishes by Echo Park
Glaze Pen: Clear (For glasses)
Sentiment: Amuse Artstamps


                                                                          Sending Cocoa Cuddles



Stamps: Elisabeth Bell (no longer available) 
Sentiment: My Favorite Things


                                                                     Happy Winter Birthday


Stamps: Greeting Farm
Sentiments: Papertry Ink
Paper: Doodlebug


                                                                              Happy Winter



Stamps: Belles N Whistles ( No longer available) 
Sentiment: Amuse Artstamps
Paper: Winter Fun by Carta Bella listed at top
Stamps: Belles N Whistles (no longer available)
Glitter: Stampendous


Hope you like them!  I will try to take some better pictures later.  They look beautiful in person! 

No comments: